Pages

Dec 31, 2009

Nine things I loved about 2009

2009 is closing its doors...so of course I have to squeeze in a final word.

I'm grateful for so many things that happened this year. I'm choosing to remember the good, to dwell on the happy, to internalize the blessings. It was a crazy year for sure, but on the whole, I think I'd do it again!

So, in year-in-review fashion, here are nine of the things I loved about 2009. Each highlighted word is a link to a blog post I authored on that subject. Enjoy!

Baby: healthy, happy, female



Baptism: family, celebration, blessings



Four seasons: variety, color, sunshine



Husband: provider, handyman, better half



Technology: social networking, blogging, email



Friends: supportive, entertaining, eternal



Family:
vacations, celebrations, love



Adventures: exhausting, humorous, humbling



Learning: simplifying, laughing, growing



Here's to a fresh start and a new year! Bring on 2010!

4 comments:

Lars said...

Guess I'm not that original. Last night I was thinking I should post the Top Nine of 2009. Didn't even do it after staying up 'til 4:30 a.m. But you did a lovely job with yours.

granny said...

Great wrap-up for the year. Blessed 2010 ahead!

The Wizzle said...

Here, here! Happy New Year to all of you.

Bethany said...

love it...happy new year Heidi!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share