Pages

Aug 16, 2009

Portrait of a family

Last weekend, Garry dusted off his photography equipment and took senior portraits for a girl in our ward. This effort included setting up a backdrop and lighting in our garage. We decided that before taking it down we'd like to get some studio-type shots of our kids.

You might be able to imagine how that went.

But if you can't, I will show you.










After the loud, crazy circus that produced 168 photos, we were thrilled to have these five to preserve for posterity.






Grandparents (or other adoring fans), let us know if you'd like some prints.

13 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

I think you should preserve a few of the first batch too! Garry is a great photographer!

Shaina said...

I like the blooper shots. Totally what a normal photography session is like.

Reynolds Family said...

That is too funny-I love it!

The Wizzle said...

My favorite part is that you got five good shots, but only one good shot of everyone all together! And even the one is miraculous. :)

I love the blooper shots. Hilarious.

yvonne enger said...

I love it, you have such a sweet family.

Emma said...

Those are great. Hysterical and sweet! Love it!

Colleen said...

How funny is that!!! I love it! Group photos are always a circus. But the hope is that you get at least one gem, and you got five!

Cheeri said...

I love the bloopers too!...and those bright colors :) This reminds me of one of our Christmas photo shoots of our kids, where everyone ended up crying instead of smiling.

Grandma said...

I love them all. Of course we want some, even the bloopers!

my4suns2 said...

My favorite is the one with the random arm in it. Love it! Cute kiddos!

MaloyMayhem said...

How funny!! I love how each pictures shows the next sequence of how the photo shoot went. Those are way cute!!

maynardmoments said...

That was awesome! I liked the bloopers even better than the ones that turned out. They totally cracked me up! I bet in the future, you will love those too. They show so much personality. Keep them all.

rachbechep said...

those pictures are great! :)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share