Pages

Dec 10, 2009

Just today


Spilled:
Three boxes of cereal
One sugar bowl
One bag of rubber bands
One bag of chalk

Emptied:
One package of diaper wipes

Flushed:
One roll of toilet paper
16 peanut M&Ms
Two paper towels

Cut:
One brand-new sweater

Nearly cut:
One baby sister
One pink outfit

Broke:
One laptop control key

Decorated:
One piece of paper
One Amazon.com box
One sweater
Two hands
One cheek

Resisted:
Three diaper changes
One outfit
One coat (twice)
Two car-seat strap-ins
Two meals
One nap

Refused:
Two shoes

Lost:
One Mommy's mind

14 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

You're my hero.

Reynolds Family said...

He is very lucky is is so cute!

Reynolds Family said...

I meant he is, not is is.

kendra said...

don't ya love the innocent, sweet, charming looks they give you after?
Oh Gavin!
He must be EXTRA smart to come up with all that mischief.

Trinette McCrary said...

Ugh!! People used to tell me, "at least Aivan is cute". I can't say it made me feel better. Gavin will grow out of it-I promise, hang in there.

Trinette McCrary said...

Hmm, puiewe was my word verification!

Robin said...

Heidi, I'm so impressed with your sense of humor about your daily trials! I look up to you! Trust me, you'll look back and laugh at the crazy memories
:)

granny said...

How does he think of all that stuff?

The Wizzle said...

I simply cannot understand how the boy has the energy to fight a nap after all that mischief! He must be made of very strong stuff.

Colleen said...

Heidi, you are my hero! Gavin is so clever and so mischevious...a lethal combination. He puts "two" to shame! I hear duct tape is a cure all :). But that picture is priceless, and like Trinette said, one day it will end. You just need to visualize the day Gavin turns in his papers for the MTC, and how all that energy will be used to do some amazing work!

Shannon said...

But, look at that face!

Juliesh said...

Ah, the creativity of the 3rd child...

Lars said...

Wow! Congratulations on blogging instead of other things. One day that curious, independent, inquisitive, artistic boy is going to blow you away with his talents.

Adri said...

Oh Gavin! I love you, too! ;)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share