Pages

Oct 20, 2010

Fall tradition


Our trees have put on their Fall colors almost overnight. The backyard trees always turn more gradually, but the front tree transforms in less than a week. I'm sure that one good wind or rainstorm will strip the foliage, so I'm glad for a nice Fall photo of the house.

The backyard produces endless entertainment for the kids, especially now that leaves are in the mix. The pile of golden goodness grows daily.


Another sign that Fall has arrived: pumpkins on the porch. Maybe I should decorate for Halloween.

8 comments:

granny said...

Such fun pictures in the leaves. I love those kids!

Emmy Z. said...

Way to go getting the kids to rake the leaves! It's so fun to take pictures of the changing colors. I'd love autumn the most of all the seasons if it didn't precede winter...

The Mitchells said...

How fun! Love the pictures. I was just thinking the other day what a pain it must be to rake leaves every fall but I see there are some benefits!

The Wizzle said...

Those kids sure look like they are having fun in the leaves! I can't be jealous though - my kitchen window is open and there's nice breeze coming in. Fall really is the very best!

Grandma said...

Looks like loads of fun! I love those kiddos!

angiedunn said...

and i have a fall tradition of stealing the cute photos you take & scrapbooking them for work. bazzill owes you. haha.

ps: so fun.

Melanie said...

Love those mid-air shots! How fun! Sure miss you guys!!!

Colleen said...

We have so few leaves in our yard, I'm jealous! Great photos!!!!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share