Pages

Mar 11, 2012

Such a big girl


I've always said that Lexi would have to potty train herself...and now she's doing just that. She woke up Friday morning and refused a diaper.  She wanted undies.  End of story.  We didn't have any out-of-house plans, so I decided to roll with it.  And boy, did she roll!

Lexi is amazing.  She handles all of the details and is quite proud of herself.  I'm quite proud of her, too!  Tomorrow we'll go to the store and pick out a new package of undies as a special reward.

Can you believe my Lexi girl?

7 comments:

linda said...

Way to go Lexi

Anonymous said...

Wooooot! That is awesome!

Melanie said...

Yay, Lexi! What a big girl!

Amanda said...

AWESOME! My second potty trained herself, but not like Lexi! (And not to mention she was 3 and 2 mos. at the time...) I'm impressed!

Grandma said...

Just like her dad. He did the same thing when he was 2. Yea Lexi, we're proud of you.

kendra said...

Wow! What a big girl! Growing up!

Colleen said...

Awesome! What a lucky mama!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share