Pages

Oct 11, 2011

Quickie

I'm too tired for a real post, but maybe tomorrow I'll download some funny pictures.  The conversation of the day that absolutely must be recorded is this:

Zachary: Where did Lexi get that huge shirt?

Heidi: That is actually a dress.

Zachary: Oh....

I guess we're still getting used to girls around here.

...

Today's joys:

*Remembering the FHE lesson Gavin gave last night, off the top of his head, on happy families
*Reacquainting myself with the treadmill 
*Holding a sleeping baby in my arms
*Seeing Gavin and Lexi play in the fall leaves
*Going to the very last game of the soccer season (woot!)
*Watching Garry leave, for the second night in a row, to give a priesthood blessing to a suffering ward member

3 comments:

granny said...

Lots of joys for a tired mom. Go you! Zach's comment cracks me up!

angiedunn said...

haha zach. hilar.
go you guts & desire style with the tread. ♥

Colleen said...

Oh that is funny!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share