Pages

Oct 5, 2011

interrupting the scheduled programming

I'm having a bad day.  These kinds of days don't roll around as often as they did, say, when Lexi was a baby.  Trust me: that's a good thing.  My little project for October is in the back of my brain, but try as I might, I just don't feel very joyful.  Yesterday I was on top of the world....today, not so much.  All the stuff I've tried to climb out of the funk isn't working.

So.

Today's bit of joy is this: tomorrow is another day.  And really, the promise of something brand new and perfect that doesn't cost a thing is pretty cool.

3 comments:

granny said...

Sorry about the bad day. Sure love you. Can't wait to see you.

Jill said...

I'm sorry. Sometimes it seems like when I decide to make these kinds of efforts, all of a sudden everything goes wrong. I had an awful evening Monday night, but Tuesday was better. Tomorrow will be a better day for you too. Hang in there.
Love,
Jill

Colleen said...

You rock, Heidi! I think that is a fantastic way to find the good in a bad day!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share