Pages

Oct 16, 2011

I {heart} fall



October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came - 
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind, the band.

{George Cooper, "October's Party"}





...
Today's joys:

*Enjoying the breathtaking fall scenery
*Playing a piano duet at church
*Five incredible siblings
(and four incredible siblings-in-law)
*Sitting by a friend in Relief Society
*Waking up from a bad dream
to realize it was pure fantasy
*Lending a hand outside my home
when it was really needed

7 comments:

rachbechep said...

great pictures! i am loving your joys heidi! life seems pretty great in colorado these days...makes me smile!

Colleen said...

Wonderful!

Adri said...

Such great leaf pictures! Mature trees (and the leafs they drop) are definitely missed around here!

Jill said...

This post is brimming with joy! I love the pictures. What fun!!

Anonymous said...

I heart your fall, too! So nice to see that at least *somebody* is getting one. :)

These pictures make me very happy!

angiedunn said...

oh my BEAUTIFUL!
my fave is the one with you & lex.
they are all completely frameable.
LOVE them so much.

Grandma said...

What gorgeous pictures! I loved the one of you and Lexi and also I loved Gavin's expression. He just thoroughly enjoys life, you can tell!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share