Pages

Oct 31, 2011

Playing dress-up

I bet you are all expecting Halloween photos.  They will come.  Aside from all the holiday hubbub, this is what has me smiling today:


Yep.  I started sewing doll clothes today.  So far Baby Claire has cloth diapers, pajamas, and this cute little dress, which is my favorite.  I am re-learning to read/follow a pattern and just used elastic for the first time ever.  I'm glad I started Lexi's Christmas present early.  The next few weeks are going to be a lot of fun!

P.S.  If you're local and want to donate your fabric scraps to the cause, give me a call.  :)

7 comments:

Grandma said...

How fun is that? Lexi will be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I am going to be making a lot of doll clothes this year too, and you are very inspiring! I know if you can do it, I can too. :)

granny said...

Makes me proud...and happy!

Amanda said...

So cute! What a fun project.

Johnson Family said...

so great to catch up with you via the blogging world. By the way, if you want to increase your milk supply, try fenugreek. It is an herb and it totally multiplies your milk supply. It worked for me when I accidently lost my milk when Sarah was five months old. The only side effect is that you will always smell like maple syrup. No big deal if you like pancakes.
.....just so you know!
Good luck! Christa

Melanie said...

My commanding friend made me give all my old fabric to Goodwill...

Colleen said...

NICE! :)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share