Pages

Oct 1, 2009

Posts by the children: Gavin

Editor's note: The next few posts will have commentary from our children. Be entertained. In this post, my questions are in regular type; Gavin's responses are italicized.


Who is this? Toys. Gavin. Lelli. What are you doing? Toys. Toys. Fish. Blue. Tub!

Who is this cute girl? Lelli! Gorilla. Lawnmower. Lawnmower. Sit. Mommy sit. Lee-ee-ee.

Look at this boy! Boy. Hey. Gavin. Lelli. Up. What are you doing? Kiss. Kiss Mommy. Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy....crazy.

Aw. What a cute picture. Who is it? Gavin. Lelli. In. Out. Out!!! Lelli. See it. Oopsies.

I love your towel! Tyler. Froggie. Ribbit. Lelli. Mama. Tyler!

What are you doing in this picture? Tyler. No, that's Gavin. Cwib. Book. Toweh. Owie. What's owie? Foot. Toe. Owie.

7 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Fun post!

Shanell said...

Well I certainly love your haircut in the next post! Looks so cute! The frog towel is adorable and I love the narrative!

The Wizzle said...

Ooof, I'm exhausted just reading about it. His little brain must be going so fast!

Those two babies of yours are SO cute though. :)

Colleen said...

Funny boy!

I hope you are feeling better today than yesterday. I get headaches a lot when I'm not drinking enough water here in dry dry dry CoSp. Hopefully you found a solution! Your #6 was great...I am SO with you there!

Danielle said...

what a fun idea for a post! and he's so smart!

ethan always coments on stuff i'm looking at and i've never thought to do something like this. just might steal this idea later... :)

granny said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait to see those cute little mugs in person.

Grandma said...

What cuties Gavin and Lexi are. I love tub time and their cute little bodies.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share