Pages

Oct 23, 2009

Food for thought



So I have this friend who is amazing in the kitchen. She loves to cook! It boggles my mind how much joy she derives from crafting amazing meals. Not only does she delight her family with her incredible dishes, she shares them with a captive (and sometimes drooling) audience via her blog.

Seriously, her food is delicious. I've tried many of her recipes, and some are new favorites at my house. I'm a big fan.

Shaina has compiled all of her recipes into a cookbook called Just Because...I Like to Cook. Why is this important for you to know? Well, I'm happy to do a little advertising for a friend, and to spread the yumminess to everyone I know, but there's a little more to the story.

Shaina's family recently found out that their fifth child, a baby boy that will join their family in a couple of weeks, has a severe heart defect and other medical problems. He's got a tough road ahead...and it'll be expensive. All proceeds from Shaina's cookbook will support the baby's care.

So ordering a cookbook (here) won't only bless your life (and I'm telling you -- it will!), it will bless the life of a sweet, sick little baby. I've ordered my copy. Go on....get yours!

Now!

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Thanks so much for the advertising Heidi!!! I'm just as excited about the cookbook too!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share