Pages

Mar 31, 2009

Medical schmedical

Since I'm sure you're all dying to know the status of my epigastric region, I thought I'd post a quick update.

The results are in: my gallbladder is fit as a fiddle. No stones, no sludge, no cause for concern. The source of my discomfort remains a mystery, but it seems that surgery is not in my future. [Insert giant sigh of relief.]

Additionally, the remaining labwork on my various bodily fluids returned today and all signs point to normal. Preeclampsia and even the infection were too hastily diagnosed. Turns out I'm just an uncomfortable pregnant lady, but now I'm a grateful one.

Thanks for your love and support! I have been touched by your concern and comments.

I promise that my next post will (1) be about something more interesting than gestational physiology, (2) feature someone other than myself, and (3) include pictures.
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share