Pages

Jan 1, 2009

Resolved

I am definitely a goal-oriented person, and I always make New Year's resolutions. I don't always accomplish them all, but I've found that writing them down definitely helps, and I suppose that advertising them will offer added incentive, too.

So, without further ado, here are my various and sundry 2009 goals:
  • Play with my kids more often
  • Maintain scripture, prayer, and FHE habits with the kids
  • Continue family fun time
  • Be content with the present
  • Write a will (and get it notarized/made official)
  • Run in a 5K race (but shoot for a 10K) in September
  • Lose my baby weight by the end of the year
  • Go to sleep in my bed (rather than on the couch)
  • Watch less television
  • Develop better personal devotional habits
  • Acquire entire three-month supply of food and household items
  • Sanitize and fill water barrels by February 1
  • Assemble 72-hour and emergency kits by February 1
  • Volunteer at Zachary's school at least once a month
  • Publish our 2008 blog via Blurb before the baby is born
  • Find joy in my daily journey
It's a random collection, for sure, but I think my goals hit most of the rough spots in my life. Here's to a smoother 2009!
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share