Pages

Jan 22, 2009

You know who you are

To the sweet soul who brought my family dinner tonight:

THANK YOU!

The enchiladas were delicious.
{I'm looking forward to a few lunch leftovers.}

The salad hit the spot.
{I ate nearly half of it myself.}

The rolls were enjoyed by all.
{Even those with no appetites.}

Garry and Tyler appreciated their personalized Gatorade bottles.
{Especially Tyler.}

Zachary and I really enjoyed the cookies.
{Brownies? Mmm...very chocolately.}

Gavin is obsessed with the colored Goldfish.
{I only buy orange.}

And that Ben & Jerry's looks like heaven in a box.
{I'm saving it for later. Can't wait.}

****************

Thank you so much for your efforts.
{The gesture all by itself means so much.}

With love & appreciation,

Nurse Heidi and the sick ward

4 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

It makes me so happy to know someone is taking care of my friend who is so far away! Thank you wonderful person whoever you are.

angiedunn said...

ditto to krista's comment. (:

Grandma said...

Yes, I agree!

granny said...

I wish it could have been me, but that sweet person out there made this granny very happy and appreciative. Reminds me of that conference talk about angels among us. Thanks, angel!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share