Pages

Jan 5, 2009

Blurbaholic

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to publish my blog posts from last year in book form. I decided to use a service offered by Blurb.com and have become totally addicted to it! There's something incredibly satisfying about formatting each page to perfectly accommodate my text and photos. It's a strangely fulfilling creative process without the mess of scrapbooking, and yet when I finish I'll have a very lengthy, detailed photo history of my family for the last year. I'm very excited about that prospect, and look forward the finished product. What a great volume it will be for the old bookshelf!

During 2009, however, I'll be creating/updating my book as I blog. Making this 2008 book from scratch is quite an intensive process!
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share