Pages

Jan 9, 2009

On my list today

I've been devoting all my spare time (and then some) to computer projects: Blurbing, organizing photos, creating agendas, answering emails, printing blogs for my missionary brother, and of course, reading all of your fun baby girl comments here and on Facebook (thanks!). But there is a growing list of other things that need my attention.

Yesterday I finally mopped the yucky floor, cleaned out the fridge, did a major grocery shopping trip, and made dinner. Today my must-do list includes:

Finish assembling our 72-hour kits. {check}


Make this. {check}


Hang this. {check}


Finish this shopping list, do the shopping, and put it all away. {check}


Iron these. {check}


Paint these red.
If all of the above gets done, precede by a foot bath.

{6:00 p.m. update: I haven't made dinner yet, but I made it through my list!
Apparently announcing my intentions to the world gives me some focus.
Tonight I plan on a pedicure...since I can still reach my toes.}

6 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Wow, you are ambitious! I was thinking today was going to be successful if I just got the laundry and dishes done. Oh, by the way, how is your blog printing coming? I need to do ours and wondered how blurb was.

LittleG said...

Very ambitious! Have fun doing it all ;-)

angiedunn said...

oh, your 72 hour kits are my dream...

i have been collecting stuff for months...and mine still aren't done & assembled. GO HEIDI!! maybe i'll follow your example...[come february]

good luck with your cute list. putting it up on the blog can be motivating, i find.

i need to go to costco too. and my list is similar. [just add a 36 pack of pepsi on there.]

The Wizzle said...

Wow, my to-do list for the whole WEEK pretty much looks like that. Good luck!

granny said...

You are amazing. Don't work too hard. Funny how we have a lot of the same projects to do. I finished my fridge this morning. Blog post to come.

Shanell said...

I need a fridge clean. Nice job on the check list! Hope the toes turned out nice and pretty.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share