Pages

Jan 30, 2009

And the award goes to...

Zachary!

[Apparently today is the day to brag about my significant others.]

This morning the little boys and I attended an awards assembly at Frontier Elementary, where Zachary was recognized for achievement in the second quarter.

The photos are grainy, but Zach's smile is unmistakable.


Zachary earned awards for excellence in Spanish (including excellent behavior -- woohoo!) and greatest improvement in math. We're so proud of our first-grader.

4 comments:

LittleG said...

Way 2 go big boy! Sorry I missed it but I'm very proud of you.

m = michelle said...

I totally think that "most improved" or the like is the best of all the awards. Shows perseverance and that can't be taught!!!

granny said...

Consider yourself hugged by Granny, Zach! I'm so proud of your effort. Keep up the good work.

And P.S., your Uncle Ryan would be so proud of you for doing well in Spanish! He loves Spanish.

Mark Dixon said...

Congratulations, Zach!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share