Pages

Sep 4, 2012

Root, root, root for the home team

While I was playing with my friends at a wedding reception, Garry was playing at Coors Stadium in Denver.  He took Zach and Tyler to see their very first Major League Baseball game.  The BYU Alumni Association sponsored "Mormon Night at the Rockies" and offered cheap tickets.  It was a fun opportunity.







The Rockies won 9-1 and got a grand slam in the bottom of the eighth inning.  The boys thought the entire experience was awesome.

Garry and I both returned home after 11:00.  I feel compelled to brag about our super-awesome babysitter, who left the house spotless and ironed Garry's shirts.  I'm not going to let her go to college next year.  Sorry, Holly.  You're my babysitter for life.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

That's a fun experience with dad. I'm sure they'll never forget it. It looks like dad had fun as well.

angiedunn said...

boys will be boys. they look so happy. :)

are you kidding me? she IRONED! that's OOC-awesome!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share