Pages

Sep 14, 2012

No wonder it's heavy

I cleaned out my purse today in preparation for a little weekend getaway.
I found the most random assortment of things:

Phone
Wallet
Extra phone battery
Notebook
Sunglasses
Tissues, both new and used
Stopwatch
Whistle
Packaged contact lens
Spool of white thread
Silica gel packet
Two of Kate's socks (not a pair)
Doll pacifier
Kate's YMCA membership card
DVD on EMDR
Camouflage band-aid
Toy bracelet
Business card
Lotion
Five receipts
Four Dum-Dums
Pack of gum (I don't like gum)
Two Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars
(one packaged, one not)
Crumbs
Soft case for sunglasses
Three tiny bottles of anti-bacterial hand gel
Orange crayon
White hair bow
Six pens
Pencil 
Three tubes of lip gloss
Penny
Burt's Bees lip balm
Camera lens-cleaning pen
...

Noticing a theme here?
Have you read the post about my kitchen cabinets?
Things like cupboards and counters and my purse
are a good gauge of my mental status.
Clearly I need an intervention.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Sounds a little like what I'd find in mine. Too much to deal with for now, so it's just gonna stay. :) Have a BLAST this weekend! You can think of me while you are relaxing and being edified as I get to ROADSHOW all weekend long.... :)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share