Pages

Jun 20, 2011

Quiz

If you can guess which child performed which act of mischief today, you get a special prize.  I'll be surprised if anyone gets 100%!

A. Clogged the toilet with half a roll of toilet paper.
B. Covered the wood floor with water and ice to see how it aided in human locomotion.
C. Dismantled several pens and used the springs to shoot people.
D. Ate three English muffins for a snack at 5:00 p.m.
E. Filled the ride-on dump truck's storage compartment with toilet water (separate from Incident A).
F. Ripped apart two fuse bead creations, bead by bead, and scattered the remains all over the carpet.
G. Ran away.

In addition to all of this craziness, I tripped on a stair while walking in from the garage this morning and landed flat on the floor.  I saw a chiropractor tonight who declared me "all out of whack" and produced some pretty impressive snap-crackle-pop action.  Sometimes I think the chiropractor is full of hocus pocus, but since my headache disappeared in the hour after my visit, I'm hoping he can help me.  Well...at least with the back pain.  As for the rest of it, I plan to medicate with Oreos.

8 comments:

Sandie said...

Here is my guess
A - Lexi
B - Tyler
C - Zach
D - Tyler
E - Gavin
F - Lexi
G - Zach
Am I close??

Danielle said...

Ooo, hmm....

A.Gavin
B.Gavin
C.Gavin
D.Gavin
E.Gavin
F.Gavin
G.Gavin

That was tough. ;)

Rob and Marseille said...

lol I like DAnielle's answers, but I guess:
A.Gavin
B.Gavin
C.Zach
D.Tyler
E.Gavin
F.Lexi
G.Gavin

The Wizzle said...

Haven't read the other responses, so here's my guesses (and my implicit sympathy):

A. Lexi
B. Gavin
C. Tyler
D. Zach
E. Gavin
F. Lexi
G. Gavin

There, I think I gave everybody a turn in the spotlight! Hope the chiro helps. I had very good success with chiropractic work while I was pregnant, all three times.

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

glad to see my life is normal!
Briana

Julz said...

A. Gavin & Lexi
B. Lexi
C. Zach
D. Gavin or Tyler
E. Lexi
F. First guess Gavin but I'm going with Tyler
G. I can picture Gavin doing it, but once again going with Tyler

So How'd I do?

angiedunn said...

so sorry about the fall! thank heaven for chiros. ♥ you sis.

Melanie said...

A. Gavin
B. Zach
C. Tyler
D. Zach
E. Gavin
F. Tyler
G. Zach

So??? Sorry about the fall...glad the continual headache is some better. You're a Saint, Miss Heidi!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share