Pages

Jun 3, 2011

Scenes from a park

I'm a little sunburned tonight...how glorious!  Getting some Vitamin D this week has really boosted my spirits.  I love being outdoors, and the weather has been so lovely lately. We are celebrating summer with two different ward park groups, twice-a-week baseball practice, and our own backyard.  Even though our park outings aren't always perfect, we have sure enjoyed our recreational time the last couple of weeks.  The scenes below show us all soaking up the yummy sunshine.

















It seems the summer has more fun potential than I expected.

4 comments:

Raegan said...

Love Gavin flying! You are a fun mom!

Johnson Family said...

Not exactly the "cook and egg on the sidewalk" kind of weather, but summer none-the-less!!

Melanie said...

I'm so lonesome for those cute kids! (and their parents!). What fun pictures!

Grandma said...

What cute kids! I love being in the beautiful sunshine too!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share