Pages

Sep 7, 2010

one moment in time

Once again, we have recorded a moment in our family's history. Many thanks to our friend and photographer, Julie. We were a pretty crazy group, with two strong-willed toddlers and an eight-year-old bent on being ridiculous. But I am thrilled to have current family pictures again, especially in this spot. I fell in love with the grounds of the Mining Museum two summers ago, and ever since, I have longed for a photo shoot there!










Grandparents, email me if you'd like prints! Friends, you'll recognize these shots on your Christmas cards! :)

15 comments:

angiedunn said...

ahhhhh. k, these are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!! cute outfits too!

angiedunn said...

looked again. can't get over 'em. they are so stinking cute. LOVE that first one. little lexi. oh, love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Angie! I love these! Your family looks so beautiful and the colors are so bright and happy!

Melanie said...

Fantastic! Love, love, love these pictures! Of course, I'm kind of fond of the subjects, too!

neeners said...

Love the pictures!!

Reynolds Family said...

Those are fabulous! I love the bright colors!

Shaina said...

Those are great. I love your bright colors, and the ruffle on your shirt!!

Jen said...

So cute - those colors look great with the red wall! How fun!

Bethany said...

Fantastic colors! Gorgeous family! Love the pics Heidi. :)

The Wizzle said...

Wow, those look FANTASTIC! You must be absolutely thrilled! The individual shots are so, so cute (that one of Gavin? OMG) and Lexi's outfit is just especially adorable. You and Garry look great, just everything. You'll look back on these and think your life was always like that, right? Isn't that why we shell out big bucks for great pictures? :)

granny said...

Whatever you went through to get these photos was worth it. I'm so glad you did it!

Rosemary T said...

Gavin has mischievous written all over that cute smile :)

Grandma said...

Absolutely! I recognize this being the red barn that we went to when I was there. It was a very cool setting. What adorable pictures! I love the walking away picture of the kids. I definately want some so I'll send you an email with the order.

Heidi said...

LOVE!!!! Great colors. Lex makes the reatest faces ever.

Danielle said...

CUTE CUTE PICTURES!!!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share