Pages

Apr 3, 2009

A post from the couch

For those of you who might have thought my April Fools Day post was a joke: it wasn't. Premature labor is threatening, and I'm spending a lot of time on the couch.

As a result of my new lifestyle, our laptop computer now lives on the family room end table, and when Gavin is sleeping (and occasionally when he's not), I amuse myself with email, blogging, Blurbing, and computer-based ward activity planning/delegation. [A ward talent show is scheduled for next Friday; my committee is doing nearly everything now that I'm out of commission.]

I've also made my first forays into digital scrapbooking. It's pretty fun. I'm not sure I'm thrilled with some of these first attempts, but that's always the case with my paper pages, too. For what it's worth, here are the first few pages of Gavin's second-year album. (Click to enlarge.)




If you follow this blog, you've seen all these pictures and read the stories before!
Something compels me to rehash things in different formats...but I'm always glad to have an organized archive when I'm done!
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share