Pages

Apr 11, 2009

Girly goodness

My friends here in Colorado Springs threw me a baby shower this afternoon. It was delightful! I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such fun and kind and generous people. Thanks to those who came and who literally showered me with pink!


This is the current status of Baby Girl's closet, which only holds dresses. They range in size from newborn to 2T. I'm still on the [online] hunt for the perfect blessing dress to round out the collection. Other than that, I think we're set for a while!



And here's a shot of the [mostly] finished baby bedroom. I still long for another coat of paint on the walls, but bed rest has lulled me into complacency for now.


We're getting ready for you, little girl!

9 comments:

Grandma said...

How cute! It looks like everything's all ready and waiting for our precious little girl to arrive!

Reynolds Family said...

Your nursery is darling! I love the bright colors and the flowers on the wall. I also love little girl dresses- a lot! That's why mine is probably a boy. I guess we'll see.

joeyship said...

I absolutely love the red and yellow. I would never have put it together, because I have no vision. But it is FABULOUS! I love it.

Naomi said...

Another baby shower and more clothes - yeah!! How fun! Glad you love your ward! Love the color picks - looks fabulous! Welcome soon baby girl!

MJ said...

Love the nursery! People don't do red enough for little girls. It looks wonderful.

Adri said...

I love that my dishwasher is open in the background. Lovely! :)

Cheeri said...

I'm so excited for you to finally have a little girl Heidi! Best wishes on her upcoming arrival!

Colleen said...

All that pink was so fun to see! I am going to have to live vicariously through all your girly goodness!

Bethany said...

Yay!! It's getting soo close! The nursery looks great--I love the bright primary colors. A big hug from TX...keep up all the good resting!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share