Pages

Feb 10, 2009

The sixth challenge

Here's a tag from Kari. I'm happy to participate if it means putting off the laundry.

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.

Here are three delightful people at girls' camp in June 2006. Kori (whose face you see) and I were church youth leaders for the 14- and 15-year-old girls, and on this day we visited them at their annual summer camp. Kori and I had a small group, and the two girls Kori is seated with were our most fun and active girls at the time. We had a lovely day touring the camp, playing games, and eating lunch with them. Now the girls are seniors in high school, scheduled to graduate in June! I will always consider them "my girls."

I tag clodhopper, angieinpink, joeyship, rachbechep, reddladybug, and hollyoak.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I know those girls...lol. :)

rachbechep said...

i'm on it! check out the my blog!

Yin said...

Hooray! That was a fun day.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share