Pages

Feb 26, 2009

Six things that make me happy

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who has tagged you (in my case, my cute sister Holly).

Write down six things that make you happy.

Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.

Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Here's my six:


Clean bathrooms (especially this one, which belongs to two little boys.)

Wallflowers that make my basement smell of black raspberry vanilla.

This fabulous event on my calendar for next weekend. Beaverton, baby!

This beyond-adorable dress, a surprise gift from a fun friend last night.

A girly-baby-bedroom project beckoning my attention.

Children who sleep through the night.

I tag Colleen, Kendra, Becky, Margaret, Jen, and Adri in Colorado Springs. (You are responsible for tagging the rest of our fellow local bloggers! :)

4 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

Beaverton here you come WAHOO!!! Love the girly-baby-bedroom project. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Colleen said...

Those flowers are going to be so cute with your primary colored room. See, there's definitely a way to make it all girly. And I love clean bathrooms too...but I don't love how quickly they become unclean with these boys! Ew!

The Wizzle said...

I love girls in non-"girly" colors. :) You're going to make it work!

maynardmoments said...

Fun post! I love your colors for the room. I think red is an awesome girl color. I REALLY want to paint and do Mary's room red and orange with big fat daisies everywhere! I already have all of the plans in a binder. hehehe So cute!
I will try to answer the tag, but no promises. ;)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share