Pages

Jan 28, 2010

Future photographer

Last time I downloaded pictures from my camera, I found a surprise. It took me a minute or two to figure out what happened....but then I did.

The other day this cute boy was being silly with my winter scarf and demanded that my camera record his antics. I was happy to oblige.




But then I went off and did something else. Gavin picked up the camera and kept snapping. Here we have shots of the office walls. I'm glad that Gavin recorded for posterity the fact that I got wall paint on the ceiling (a year ago).




These are pictures of my nightstand. I've read about six pages of that book, but I like it.




I'm not sure why the carpet looks pink. It's actually very white (a very dirty white, that is).



And finally, even the best of photographers have trouble with lighting and a finger on the lens.



Gotta love that Gavin.

8 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

Too funny. I love the point of view (literally) of a 2 year old.

Trinette McCrary said...

Great Gavin pictures. He has some budding talent coming his way. The pink carpet is too funny.

granny said...

And I do love that Gavin.

Dan and Katie said...

I was thinking how great those paint lines were!!!

Johnson Family said...

I am loving all your posts... Aren't you glad we have digital cameras now and can just erase the pictures??
Also, I am a homespun hairdresser as well, and have been for the past 12 years as well. I think our boys will all survive and maybe we can go on a cruise with the money we've saved!
Keep blogging!!

maynardmoments said...

Gavin is so entertaining, and so very busy. I am impressed with his photography!

Grandma said...

Love that cute boy!

Grandma said...

Love that cute boy!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share