Pages

Jan 13, 2010

Bobcat in the family

Last night Zachary earned his first patch as a Cub Scout -- the Bobcat -- at pack meeting. He was so excited! He laughed all the way through the ceremony as I painted marks on his forehead, nose, and cheeks (the green spots mark his dimples). Zach pinned a Bobcat symbol on my shirt, too.


After pack meeting, I took Zach to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. We had a great little date. I asked him a million questions about school and he actually answered them! I'm proud of my little Cub Scout for all the good things he's doing with his life.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

a BIG congrats to Zach!

I have to confess though, I just sat and stared at his ice cream cone for way too long. I might possibly have even tried to click on the picture to make the ice cream bigger. Yeaaahhhh....

granny said...

And it all begins......


Congrats, Zach!

Emmy Z. said...

Oh my goodness - he's getting so big! Good luck with all the scouting days ahead of you!

Grandma said...

So proud of you Zach! Your dad was a great scout too.

JulSH said...

Welcome to the world of Cubs! By the time Gavin gets here, you'll be a pro!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share