Pages

Jan 14, 2010

Check!

I'm rewarding myself with chocolate and an early bedtime because I just accomplished something important.


I {finally} finished all of the touch-up painting around the house. Since our house has, oh, 13 or so different colors of interior paint, this has been a big job. I've had paint cans littering my kitchen counters for two weeks, and let me just say that they are ugly and annoying. Paint cans be gone!

I am going to wait until tomorrow to put everything away, however. I'll let the sunshine stream in tomorrow morning so I can properly scrutinize all of the walls and doors and trim to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Now that almost all of the little fix-it projects are done, the next step is taking pictures. Then we'll make a flier. And then we'll {gulp} put the house on the market when the time feels right.

I think I need more chocolate.

6 comments:

The Wizzle said...

I think you do too! Well done, that is a big and time-consuming project.

joeyship said...

Good girl!! I could stand to take some lessons from you, my dear....

kendra said...

huh?! moving? Yeah, you do need more chocolate!

Man, I don't check in for a while and get slammed with a major shock! Congratulations. There is nothing like family. You will all be so happy in Mesa. I hope the house-selling/job hunting go smoothly and quickly.

Emmy Z. said...

Good luck with your next steps!

Lars said...

Wow! What a blogger you are...so much to catch up on in just a few days. So putting away the getting the house ready list "indefinitely" was a short "indefinitely"? Congratulations on tackling this big series of little paint jobs AND blogging about it.

Colleen said...

Chocolate always does the trick. Which is why I eat so much of it!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share