Pages

Aug 4, 2012

the perfect garden party

You know how cool it is when plans in your head come out exactly perfect in real life? Well, that almost never happens to me, but it did today.  I might be smiling about it for a week.

My friend's daughter is getting married in a couple of weeks, and this morning some other friends and I hosted a lovely little bridal shower for her.  Here's a small sampling of the photos I took of Kerri and the lovely people who came to celebrate her.












By all accounts it was the perfect party, and I have to agree.

Congratulations, Kerri.  Jeff is lucky to have you.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Well done! A great backyard for the event, and decorated simple yet really cute!

GinaJ said...

So beautiful!

Melanie said...

WOW! Oh Heidi, what a beautiful party! You are the best friend to have, in the whole world. Bless you for making Kerri's wedding so special!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share