Pages

Aug 10, 2012

Available for pre-order

Someday I am going to write a book about parenting.

Today the title came to me:
"A Well-Intentioned Mother's Guide to Raising Wild Animals."

The introduction will be a version of my Mother's Day post.

I might have a forward from someone famous,
like the lady down the street who always yells at me.
{If she's still alive.}

And this photo,
with Kate discovering the Hershey's syrup,
Gavin licking the floor,
and Lexi guzzling the nectar of the gods,


will be the on the front cover.

Who wants to be my publisher?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'll help with editing! Wish I could publish...

You're a gifted writer...and you have such great material!

Danielle said...

lol, i would totally buy it. ;)

Rob and Marseille said...

hahahaha....awesome!!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share