Pages

Aug 22, 2012

Back-to-school cell phone stories

Back-to-school shopping: Pantry edition.


These are really yummy (thanks for the tip, Melissa).


Kate wants to ride bikes like the big kids.


These kids can't figure out how to ride a bike properly.


Words of wisdom from the school wall:


 While the kids are away, the baby will play.



Some moms in the ward gathered for YoYogurt's "happy hour" on the first day of school. I wasn't part of the group shedding tears.


Even Kate got a new outfit for the school year.


Zach on his first day of middle+elementary school:


This has nothing to do with school, except that on the first day of school I finally sealed it up in, appropriately, a box from Amazon.com.


First piggies: Hilarious.


The end.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

mmm, I am going to have to try those skinny cow candy bars. the problem with those kinds of things though, is that I think, "well, it's only 90 calories...maybe I'll have 2." :) Love the crayons, and LOVE Lexi and Gavin's relationship. Priceless!

Karie said...

I love the piggies! I think it's time to hold Ella down and try to get piggies in her hair. Thanks for the inspiration!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share