Pages

Aug 28, 2012

First Day: Gavin


Well, the day finally came.  I don't know who was more excited: Gavin or his mother.  Preschool is just fantastic.

Before school Gavin posed for the camera.
This boy cracks me up.





Gavin left his backpack at preschool orientation, so he carried his school supplies (change of clothes, copious paperwork, a snack, and a water bottle) in a crinkly Walmart grocery sack.  He didn't care one bit and skipped off to the car.  Garry drove him to school, a friend drove him home, and I spent the time in between visiting teaching.  I swear he was only gone five minutes.


He asked for a snack when he was two steps inside the door. 
He and Lexi had a major brawl at the lunch table.

Ah, school days.  It's so good to have you back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Gavin! He is awfully, awfully cute.

Colleen said...

Great photos! Happy day Gavin!

Grandma said...

Wow, he is growing up. He's the cutest thing on the planet. I'm so glad he loves school.

Shannon said...

Love those pictures, and love, love, love the first one. What a cute little hunk of personality! I'm excited for this new endeavor for you both.

maynardmoments said...

I will never forget our first Sunday in the ward. We saw this adorable chubby little baby smiling up at his daddy. I told Ben that he was the cutest baby ever! He is still so so cute! Have fun at preschool Gavin.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share