Pages

Sep 13, 2009

Kids in the morning

There are still moments, when I see all four of my kids together, that I think, "Wow! I have four kids! How did that happen?" This morning we made them all sit on the couch to capture a photo...and got a decent one on the first try! We didn't take any more. So, with pajamas and bedhead included, here are the four kiddos.


Plus one of Lexi by herself because...well, just because.


Lexi is a girl on the move. This three-minute video might only interest the grandparents, but I think it's awfully cute. There is rolling and cooing and smiling, a great shot of her crazy hair, and lots of obnoxious Mommy talk. Enjoy!

5 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Ha, I have those moments all the time! Hence, the title of my last blog. :) Getting that shot on the first try is what I would consider to be the finger of God, actually, so well done there.

Colleen said...

We took about 65 pictures for our family Christmas photo last year and which one did we pick? The first. Great shot of all the kids!

girlygirl said...

and they are so cute! Congrats on them--and on the "four-factor"--from someone who desires, but is petrified of, three! You are amazing. :)

Grandma said...

That is definitely a keeper. They are so cute. Sometimes I can't believe you have 4 either but I'm so grateful. You're right, Grandpa and Grandma thoroughly enjoyed Lexi's little show. Thanks for sharing.

Carroll Conversations said...

So sweet! Can you and Lexi come over for a play date? Wish you were closer. She and Ethan would have fun on the floor together. I love the pic of all 4 kids. I don't think I've attempted a picture with all my kids together yet. Hmm? Something I probably should do here soon.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share