Pages

Aug 11, 2009

Amusing photos

The other night Garry tiptoed behind me and took this picture.
I was practicing some hymn arrangements that might work as prelude
in Relief Society. {I have a new calling.}
When I asked why he wanted to document such a thing,
he explained that it was the cell phone
perched next to my music that was photo-worthy.
{I was having a text conversation in between practice runs.}




I can't explain this one, except that Gavin has found
another Mommy Button to push.
He has also started sucking his thumb. What?!?!?!




But this ensemble really made me laugh.
As soon as Gavin noticed I was going for the camera, he took off the tie.




Gavin's obsession with Lexi continues.
He loves to hold her, and has gotten rather bold.
On our trip, he lifted her up and was ready to walk off the bed with her.
I prefer a little more supervision.



And, like mother like son, Gavin is a fan of peanut butter.
I prefer to take my bites with a spoon.
I also vastly prefer crunchy (a matter of great debate in this household).




Oh, and by the way, Lexi says "Hi."


9 comments:

LittleG said...

Fantastic dear! Thanks for sharing.

LittleG said...

BTW Gavin, while I lament the destruction of a jar of Skippy Creamy, I heartily second your choice. That's my boy!

Carroll Conversations said...

Sweet little Lexi will survive her brother, right? Gavin is a hoot! Love that kid. Your hair looks great BTW! Thanks Garry for the nice picture so we could all see it from that angle.

Mark Dixon said...

Thanks for the photos! Awesome kids.

reddladybug said...

I know this is totally off topic, but I love your hair!

Grandma said...

Cute pics! They are adorable.

Colleen said...

We mommies have to be multi-taskers! If only so we can deal with all the regular goings on of life along with all the other stuff shown in the pictures below!

The Wizzle said...

Gavin is looking very handsome indeed! And I totally get the texting-while-whatevering phenomenon. You have to do what you have to do to maintain your sanity!

maynardmoments said...

Fun pictures! Hip Hip Hooray for the new calling. It suits you prefectly. So, who took your place? I must have missed that Sunday.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share