Pages

Jul 15, 2009

Lunch conversation

Zachary [eyeing his mother's plate]: That is a corn dog with ketchup and mustard.

Heidi: Yes, it is.

Tyler: Ewwww....mustard is the grossest thing I've ever tasted that's a dip-in.

Zachary: You might like it later in life because your taste buds change every four years.

Heidi [impressed]: Where did you learn that?

Zachary: In Why Don't Haircuts Hurt? There's only one page about hair.

[A moment of silence and chewing and pondering about taste buds.]

Tyler: ZACH! Gross! Don't show me your food! You've already done it twice, on purpose, just to make me tell on you!

[Exit one mother, laughing.]

4 comments:

LittleG said...

ROFL! Oh how they make me laugh. Thanks boys, I really needed that laugh!

granny said...

I'm impressed you exited laughing. LOL.

juliespahr said...

I LOVE the things that come out of little mouths!!! So stinking funny!! I also am impressed with you exiting laughing!

Grandma said...

Kids do say the darndest things! I love how their minds work!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share