Pages

Jul 12, 2009

Practice makes perfect

Church reverence has never been our strong suit.

Lately we have been a spectacular failure.

The biggest culprits? The big kids, particularly the biggest one, who makes a grand effort to be as grumpy as humanly possible.

A few weeks ago we instituted post-church practice sessions.


If we can't get peace during Sacrament Meeting, we'll get it at home.

Practice makes perfect, after all.

Or as my piano teacher used to say, "Perfect practice makes perfect."

5 comments:

Rosemary T said...

Love the body language!!

The Wizzle said...

Hee hee! Sorry boys. :) But that's hilarious.

The Hadley Family said...

This pictures is P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S.
You are a role model mother. :)

Raegan said...

That is a perfect solution!! I am going to remember that one for sure. Thanks for the inspiration!

Shannon said...

Great idea! Heaven knows my kids need some coaching on this subject. Maybe I'll implement your tactic. Let me know if it works!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share