Pages

Nov 6, 2008

Lifted

I got a copy of this in the mail today:

It's a fun and fabulous little book about scraplifting. Scraplifting? Yeah, you know, seeing a rockin' scrapbook layout and tweaking it a little to make it your own. The book is amazing and packed with inspiration!

Why am I blogging about this, you ask?

Well, my uber-creative middle sister is one of the featured artists.

And my children are in some of the layouts.

And I can't resist an opportunity to give a shout-out to one of my incredible siblings/offspring.

And Lifted would make a terrific Christmas present (or fun gift for yourself).

And 100% of November's proceeds will be donated to a sweet young Arizona mom whose husband died of cancer last week. (Click here for her story.)

So, if I have convinced you that Lifted is necessary for your existence, or if you'd just like to help, pull out your credit card and visit www.papertherapy.com.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

4 comments:

granny said...

How sweet of you Heidi.

angiedunn said...

amen to granhopper.

Colleen said...

Looks like a fun book, I might just have to put it on the list! And you are the queen of the blogosphere, you always have some new blog to direct me to! I just wish I had seen that one before the election, it would have been fun to follow! Hope you are feeling well, and that everyone is on the mend in the Bartle home!

m = michelle said...

aw wow heidi! How nice of you to talk about my book. I must tell your readers, Heidi is being modest.

May I Heidi? People, let me tell ya - Heidi played an important role in this book. She acted as a consultant to me during the writing and editing of Lifted. Her guidance gave me the confidence to actually put this book to print, rather than having it locked up in my brain and a mere dream. Without her I'm not sure I could have done it. Thank you for this Heidi!

Y'all know this, but I'll go ahead anyway, Heidi is a super talented writer and editor! Anyone who works with her will have a product that's better off for it!

michelle

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share