Pages

Feb 3, 2012

Art by Gavin

In my quest to keep Gavin quietly occupied during nap time today, I set him loose (actually, I closely supervised his movements) with a green Sharpie.  Gavin wouldn't have anything to do with crayons or pencils or pens or regular markers, but he wanted to draw.  I was exasperated and finally gave in.  Gavin subsequently drew these three masterpieces, which I love, proving that sometimes the reward is worth the risk.

First, Gavin drew himself:


 Then Kate:
And then Daddy:


Maybe tomorrow he will create portraits of the rest of the family.  I'd love to have a complete collection!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, those are AMAZING! Definitely frame-worthy.

Melanie said...

LOL! (no art critic background, just lots of real-life mom)

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share