Pages

May 9, 2010

Dinner conversation

Heidi: OK, guys, since it is Mother's Day I want you to all say things you love about me. Go.
Garry: I love that Mom is so selfless and giving.
Zach: I love that Mom does all the work and we don't have to.
Tyler: I love that Mom takes me to lunch sometimes.
Gavin: I do love....Daddy! Or Lexi!
Garry: I love that Mom is so pretty.
Tyler: I love that Mom is so nice.
Zach: Me too.
Tyler: She lets me play video games.
Zach: Me too.
Gavin: Me too.
Tyler: I love that Mom let me stay up until 9:35 last night.
Garry: I love that Mom does such a good job taking care of the kids.
Lexi: SCREECH!
Garry: I love all the wonderful foods that Mom provides.
Zach: Me too.
Tyler: Me 87!
Gavin: What do I love 'bout of you? Hm....Lexi!
Garry: You love that Mom made Lexi?
Gavin: Uh-huh.
Tyler: I love that Mom made Dad!
Garry: A different mom made Dad.
Tyler: Then who made Mom?
Garry: Granny. Mom was in Granny's tummy long ago.
Heidi: *giggling*
Garry: I love Mom's laugh.
Zach: I love that Mom gave us a giant back yard.
Tyler: I love that Mom lets us move to Arizona!
Zach: I love that Mom lets us have treats!
Garry: I love that she is so organized. She keeps track of things.
Lexi: SCREECH!
Tyler: I love that Mom loves me.
Zach: Me too.
Tyler: Me 87.
Garry: I love Mom's magical ability to totally tune out Lexi's screaming.
Heidi: Do you really love that about me?
Lexi: SCREECH!
Zach: Can I have a treat?
Garry: I love Mom's ability to take grandma insults at Wal-Mart and not knock out their teeth.
Zach: I love....um, I forget.
Garry: I love that Mom irons my clothes. And washes them.
Tyler: I love that Mom lets me switch off wards every week.
Tyler: I'm out of ideas.
Garry: I love that Mom can make a list out of everything.
Heidi: Hey! I'm making a blog post!

Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share