Pages

May 9, 2010

Dinner conversation

Heidi: OK, guys, since it is Mother's Day I want you to all say things you love about me. Go.
Garry: I love that Mom is so selfless and giving.
Zach: I love that Mom does all the work and we don't have to.
Tyler: I love that Mom takes me to lunch sometimes.
Gavin: I do love....Daddy! Or Lexi!
Garry: I love that Mom is so pretty.
Tyler: I love that Mom is so nice.
Zach: Me too.
Tyler: She lets me play video games.
Zach: Me too.
Gavin: Me too.
Tyler: I love that Mom let me stay up until 9:35 last night.
Garry: I love that Mom does such a good job taking care of the kids.
Lexi: SCREECH!
Garry: I love all the wonderful foods that Mom provides.
Zach: Me too.
Tyler: Me 87!
Gavin: What do I love 'bout of you? Hm....Lexi!
Garry: You love that Mom made Lexi?
Gavin: Uh-huh.
Tyler: I love that Mom made Dad!
Garry: A different mom made Dad.
Tyler: Then who made Mom?
Garry: Granny. Mom was in Granny's tummy long ago.
Heidi: *giggling*
Garry: I love Mom's laugh.
Zach: I love that Mom gave us a giant back yard.
Tyler: I love that Mom lets us move to Arizona!
Zach: I love that Mom lets us have treats!
Garry: I love that she is so organized. She keeps track of things.
Lexi: SCREECH!
Tyler: I love that Mom loves me.
Zach: Me too.
Tyler: Me 87.
Garry: I love Mom's magical ability to totally tune out Lexi's screaming.
Heidi: Do you really love that about me?
Lexi: SCREECH!
Zach: Can I have a treat?
Garry: I love Mom's ability to take grandma insults at Wal-Mart and not knock out their teeth.
Zach: I love....um, I forget.
Garry: I love that Mom irons my clothes. And washes them.
Tyler: I love that Mom lets me switch off wards every week.
Tyler: I'm out of ideas.
Garry: I love that Mom can make a list out of everything.
Heidi: Hey! I'm making a blog post!

11 comments:

Julz said...

"Hey, I'm making a blog post." Awesome!!

The Wizzle said...

LOL! No, really, out loud. The people watching the Suns game next to me are looking at me funny.

Carroll Conversations said...

That is awesome! I smiled the biggest with Garry's, "I love Mom's ability to take grandma insults at Wal-Mart and not knock out their teeth," and Tyler's repetitive, "Me 87." Thanks for the sweet peak into your dinner time conversation. Happy Mother's Day Heidi! You are a fabulous friend and mother and I admire so many things about you. You are so giving and unselfish, and you are so patient with your energetic bunch. You have such a great sense of humor about them. I love you girl!!!

Heidi said...

Heidi, your blog posts always make me laugh. Happy Mother's Day to you! You are a wonderful mom!

Danielle said...

how cute-i love it! :)

Johnson Family said...

that is one priceless list!! You can really feel the love of your kiddos and husband!!! They really, really love you..... Even Gavin!!!
Christa

granny said...

I'm glad Ty is excited about moving to Arizona!

Melanie said...

Fantastic! Maybe not the parade that we all dream about having in our honor...but a happy family just the same!

Emma said...

Love it!!! I should try that. I wonder what answers my kids would come up with.

Colleen said...

Awesome!

Grandma said...

You are a good mom and you're loved by your family. That is very obvious! Happy Mother's Day.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share