Pages

May 1, 2010

90 Days

When I posted about doing a 90-day fitness challenge in November, I thought I could do anything. Turns out I fell flat on my face.

However, when I heard about a 90-day challenge to read The Book of Mormon, I knew it would benefit my life even more than getting in shape. I have read The Book of Mormon twice in the last year. Consistent and meaningful scripture study has changed me in profound and positive ways, and I want to keep going.

Even though I'm currently in Alma 8, I'm going to stick to this schedule and read the whole book (middle to middle, in my case) in 90 days. Want to join me? Let's start today!

3 comments:

granny said...

What a great idea...I'm in.

The Mitchells said...

I'm curious, what happened to the fitness challenge?

Shannon said...

Count me in. I'm starting Sunday. I need it!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share