Here's what happened in Gavin's world during the month of October:
- More frequent and enthusiastic waving and clapping
- "The one-armed salute" -- an arm pointing outward, cheek on shoulder, balled fist
- Throwing things down the stairs, in the garbage can, and in the toilet
- Transition to 100% full-time walking
- Arching back and screaming during dressing and diaper changing
- Biting (playfully?)
- Squealing in a very shrill, high-pitched way -- but always to express happiness
- Preferring Dad to Mom almost all the time
- Getting a foot stuck in the crib rails during nearly every overnight sleep
- Weathering a very icky cold and cough
- Insatiable curiosity for cupboards, drawers, tubs, shower stalls, boxes, garbage cans, etc.
These monthly photos are getting pretty tricky! Gavin sure doesn't like sitting still for very long!