Pages

Sep 7, 2008

Two bikes and a baby

Here are some fun videos...one for each boy.

First and foremost: Tyler ditched the training wheels a couple weeks ago! Woo-hoo! In the video he's counting laps around our cul-de-sac. I think he did 36 before taking a rest. Tyler is still working on starting and {gracefully} stopping, but the middle part is perfect!




In July, we visited a park that has a BMX racing track. A boy from our ward brought his bike and let Zachary have a go at the course. He was in heaven! Zach has been begging to go back ever since but somehow we haven't made it. My favorite part of this video is hearing Zach's buddy cheer him on.



And last but not least, this video is just of Gavin being cute. The video is about a month old, but it gives a good glimpse of the silly sounds he makes and how active he is. I love his cute little wave at the end.

4 comments:

granny said...

Sooooooooohohohoho cute! OMG, thanks for sending.

Mark Dixon said...

how wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

The Wizzle said...

Oh wow, those were awesome! Eve wants to watch Gavin again and again, and I'm hoping maybe seeing your boys biking unassisted will motivate Devlin to try it again himself! Unfortunately I've been unable to put in the required hunched-over-pushing-him time the last few months so his bike has been languishing in the garage. When it cools off and I've got this belly out of the way then this is definitely on our list!

angiedunn said...

Oh my cute-ness! I love these boys!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share