Pages

Sep 20, 2008

Fours Tag

Here you go, Kari!

Four places I go over and over again:
1. The street in front of Zach's school (picking him up is a daily ritual).
2. The library (keeping track of our check-outs is a constant struggle, but we still do it).
3. Wally World (because in spite of its random stock, overwhelming size, and inept checkers, the prices are the best around).
4. My home office (let's face it, I'm obsessed with all things Internet, and my current scrappin' project is laid out and waiting).

Four places I love to eat:
1. My mom's house (
cannot wait for Thanksgiving dinner).
2. Red Robin (Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap).
3. Costa Vida (Sweet Pork Salad).
4. Good Times (Oregon Blackberry custard).


Four places I'd rather be:
1. A Hawaiian beach (it'll be on my list until I get there).
2. Asleep in my bed (gotta love insomnia on a Saturday).
3. Outside on a run (I'm too lazy and it's dark).
4. On the cusp of Spring/Summer rather than Fall/Winter.


Four TV shows I watch:
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. Word Girl
3. Dora the Explorer
4. The Closer




Four events from the last week of my life:
1. I went grocery shopping
and planned a menu.
2. I made an agenda for my first activities committee meeting.
3. I enjoyed three soccer games (and got to stay home during the fourth!).
4. I got my eyes checked and ordered stylish new glasses.


I tag anyone who needs a posting idea for their blog. :)

4 comments:

granny said...

Can't wait to see the glasses! Four events from the last week of my life? I'll bet it was hard to choose just four! Fun post. Might just have to consider myself tagged.

The Wizzle said...

Excellent, I shall use this tomorrow unless I have SOME OTHER news to post. Yes, baby, that is a hint.

I also can't wait to see your new glasses! I just love getting new glasses, always makes you feel very chic (for a day or two at least).

Holly said...

i will probably be taking up the idea one of these days :)

Kari said...

Cool post, I like the addition of the four things you did last week. I love that we have so much in common.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share