Pages

Sep 14, 2008

Holler, Holl Doll!

My sister, Holly, was born when I was 14. In the fall of 1994, when I was a sophomore in high school, she came to all of my cross country meets in a stroller. I always said that when she was 14 and I was (gasp!) 29, I'd bring my babies to her meets if she ended up a runner.

Well, this year she turned 14 and became a runner, and unfortunately I can't make good on my promise. While she's tearin' it up as a fast and furious freshman in Arizona, I have to be satisfied with phone updates. But I'm still proud of my little sis!




To read more about Holly's awesome cross-country debut, click here. Go Holly!

4 comments:

The Wizzle said...

I hadn't heard that story before! I think it's awesome. Go Holly!

Holly said...

aww thanks Heidi!!

granny said...

Yes, I know this story from both ends! Haha. Go my runners, go!

Colleen said...

Is that a perm I see in your picture? I love that you have both pics up, so cool that the legacy lives on! I was a X-C girl too, and some of my favorite memories of school come from those running days. Go Holly!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share