Pages

Feb 14, 2008

This one goes out to the one(s) I love

I’m blessed beyond measure to have such a wonderful family.

So in honor of Valentine’s Day, I’d like to list some things I love about each of my beloved boys.

Garry

Generous nature

Optimistic, positive personality

Patience with all facets of life

Exercises priesthood honorably

Loves me with all my imperfections


Zachary

Love for all things physically active

Bright mind

Tender spot for Gavin

Affectionate streak

Love for the gospel


Tyler

Way with words

Ability to putter

Sense of humor

Love for books and learning

Inquisitive nature


Gavin

Two-dimpled grins

Belly laughs

Crazy hair

Calm, content personality

Sleeps on my shoulder


Happy Valentine's Day, boys! Love ya!

3 comments:

Mark Dixon said...

Wonderful set of boys you have! Happy Valentines Day!

angiedunn said...

Happy V-day cutest boys (and girl) to exist! Hope you have a happy one! Loved this post like crazy!!!

granny said...

Ah, that was great. Give all of them a hug from me.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share