Pages

Aug 9, 2011

How sweet it is

This nap....


...and this nap...


...were brought to me by Kathleen and Marie, the mother-daughter duo who blessed my life this morning.  They picked up all four of my children at 9:00 a.m. and played with them at the park and at their house for four hours.  During their absence, I indulged in a pedicure, a book, and an early lunch out with Garry (all in places with air conditioning!).  The kids came home hungry and exhausted.  While the Littles slept the afternoon away and the Bigs played video games, I had a lovely nap myself.

I'm so grateful!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, so, sweet!

granny said...

Thank you Kathleen and Marie!!

Anonymous said...

YEah! You got the bears from Costco, too! They are the best :)

Cassie and Chad said...

I love the little bear in the first picture and the big bear in the second. What wonderful friends you have!!!

angiedunn said...

i ♥ kathleen & marie!

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share