Pages

Aug 24, 2011

Capturing Kate

Before we left the hospital, I subjected Kate to her first photo shoot.
We started simple, mostly because she wasn't thrilled.
I totally love that the binky is practically as big as Kate's face.



Once she was content, I changed her clothes.
Lavender might be Kate's color, don't you think?








Here's a shot of Baby Kate on her way home from the hospital.


And one of her asleep in her bed for the first time.
{Note: she doesn't like it.}



I am one happy mama, and Kate is one sweet girl.
She is super content.
She has perfect skin.
Just today, she started waking up a bit,
offering periods of open-eyed wonder.
But sometimes, when she's half-asleep,
she gives the BEST two-dimpled grins.
Her days and nights are definitely mixed up.
She gets the hiccups fairly often,
but I don't recall her ever having them in utero.
My milk has arrived, and she's an amazing nurser.
The boys think she has tons of hair.



I just think she's fabulous.
Even in the middle of the night.
Post a Comment

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share