Pages

Apr 26, 2011

I love Mondays

On the first day of the school week, Zach and Tyler bring home "Monday folders," which are full of graded homework, school advertisements, notes to parents, permission slips, etc.  I always enjoy these folders because of the school work I get to peruse.  It often provides good talking points at dinner, and Tyler's folder always guarantees a giggle.

Today I can only shake my head and laugh at one of Tyler's homework assignments!


Apparently his three greatest wishes are: (1) A demon snake bodyguard; (2) a death ray; and (3) switching spirits with his brother.  The illustrations are amusing, too.

Zachary's folder included this project from art class.  When I asked him to tell me about it, he said, "Uh...it's a penguin?"


I'm already looking forward to next week.

8 comments:

Colleen said...

That's the funniest/best wish list!

Danielle said...

most awesome wish list ever!!!

Anonymous said...

i love that penguin and that list made me laugh out loud. now that i have a giggle in my heart, i suppose i'll go mow the lawn. thanks for the chuckle. and good luck this week:)!!!

Shannon said...

That's the first time I've heard of wanting to switch spirits. I like it!

Emmy Z. said...

I'll have to show this to Adam. I think he would have made the exact same list when he was that age! Too funny.

granny said...

Tee hee!

The Wizzle said...

That wish list is absolutely amazing! I don't think Devlin has ever brought home such an entertaining assignment! I would love to hear more elaboration about the "switching spirits" illustrations...

Grandma said...

Tyler is hilarious! Great penguin Zach drew. He's a good little artist.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share