Pages

Apr 21, 2011

Easter eggs


Last night the kids decorated Easter eggs.  I bought a silly 3-D coloring kit last week and left in on the counter in order to make myself repeat a fun (but messy and potentially stressful) tradition.  It took almost a week for me to follow through on my good intentions, but when I did, everyone (including Mom!) had a good time.

The pictures mostly speak for themselves, don't you think? I will add the note that Lexi's hair was in two adorable rows of pigtails until about an hour before we colored the eggs.  She prefers the Albert Einstein look, I guess.














Now the greater challenge: finding a use for 16 hard-boiled eggs.  Personally, I can't stand them.

2 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

ditto. this is why I don't want to do egg dying this year.

Grandma said...

Looks like a blast for everyone.

pass it on!

Bookmark and Share